- This event has passed.
Sustainability Requirements Workshop
8 February @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
At a time of rising energy costs, every company is looking at how to reduce waste and energy usage. Many are also looking at how to set up sustainability goals, aiming to benefit their business as well as the planet.
This workshop will show companies how Shoestring’s practical, low-cost and low risk approach to digital manufacturing could help improve their sustainability performance.
- Introduction to the Shoestring | Digital Manufacturing project
- Overview of Resource Efficiency approaches
- Considering where to start: Identifying your priority digital solution areas for sustainability
- Scoping digital solutions: What a solution looks like in your business
- Discussing solutions in practice: Shoestring demonstrators and sustainability case study
This first sustainability workshop will be held in person at the Institute for Manufacturing on the West Cambridge site on 8 February 2023, 10:00-12:00. The workshop is open to all companies in the manufacturing and the construction industries. We are especially interested in supporting small and medium sized businesses.
The Shoestring team has joined forces with the IfM’s Centre for Industrial Sustainability to develop this sustainability project, with particular support from PhD researcher Awwal Abubakar.
This workshop is based on the Requirements workshops that have involved participants from over 450 companies working in manufacturing, construction and logistics.
To reserve a place at the workshop at the IfM, West Cambridge, visit Shoestring’s Eventbrite page – Book now on Eventbrite.